Sunday, May 12, 2013

Fish Tales (Matt)

[Image]

Marcus ran up to our house one night while we were living in Surumarang about 4 weeks ago. "Kam, yumi go huk nau nait?" He wanted to me to go out fishing all night in the community boat with him and several other guys. It was already 8:30 at night. I was totally unprepared to go, so I said "No thanks!" This is what they came back with the next morning plus plenty of other fish.

 I am also including any other nice fish pics for all my fishing Posse. They pulled all of these fish up without a rod or reel. They just drop fishing line and when they have a big fish, it cuts into their fingers. Most of the time, they just fish from dugout canoes with outriggers.

[Image]
This one is called a "Bik Mous" (Big Mouth).

[Image]

[Image][Image]




[Image]
Loved my "brata" neighbor Jacob. He is a master fisherman.

[Image]
We always had a fish in our 8x13 pan!
[Image]
This fish on the right is called "Sweet Lips".

No comments:

Post a Comment